Wednesday, March 4, 2009

i am bloody upset lor.....
My favourite cotton on 2 for 20 dollars leggings was being stolen and i cant find it.
Bloody 小偷.... i should not have bring it to the washing machine there to wash. I should have wash it using my own hands.

These few days.... i have been eating alot...drinking alot...

I know why fat people dont feel like moving because i wrap myself up and become very fat in this weather...and because of my size.. i am very lazy to move and there is a restriction when doing something.... for example sitting down and standing up is a chore.

Whenever we need to buy groceries....we will need to climb up the slope....and this make us really exercise after we have eaten alot of things...

yummy 拔丝香蕉...羊肉串...冰糖葫芦...番茄炒蛋...tiramisu poky....etc etc.....

I am lazy to post pictures.


PROFILE
WHO IS LOOKING?
stalk me ah?
TAG-BOARD
Why Do You Want To Look At This?

April 2009
March 2009
February 2009


CREDITS