Monday, April 27, 2009

editted: even though i wont be angry for long... but i will feel very disgusted when i am being reminded of it. When i felt disgusted.. i felt pissed. And whenever i am pissed... i will not pull any other ppl down. i will only 对着他死... Dont expect me not to 说说笑笑... I know who i am angry with... who i am not. nothing is done....pissed off mood remain.

I AM PISSED with someone who go blog about my unglam photos.

I am super pissed already.

Laugh and laugh at how other ppl look in the photo..

I am born with that look.. U think is very funny or scary...go tell my parents la.

How about me drawing moles on ur photos and post it up here or facebook. I am pissed.

U think is okay..i dun think is okay.

U like it...i dun like it...

F U.

I am pissed seriously. I am pissed in the morning... I am pissed with the plug. I am pissed.

FUCK U.... understand? FUCK OFF.






I wanna do this to somebody face. I AM SERIOUSLY PISSED. Whatever shit.... i am pissed.


PROFILE
WHO IS LOOKING?
stalk me ah?
TAG-BOARD
Why Do You Want To Look At This?

April 2009
March 2009
February 2009


CREDITS